Wohooo! We’re moving forward!
Today, we’re on video#15 in our CCNAPHILIPPINES VIDEO SERIES. And this is one of the episode na ‘wag na ‘wag mong ma-mimissed.
Because on this one, we are going to talk about the common networking devices and their functions. I shared the most basic and fundamentals of what they are and how they work including some tips that could help you in CCNA exam.
This is of the the lengthy episode but I can assure it will be worth your time.
On this episode, I talked and discussed the following network devices:
- What is a hub and how they work
- What is a switch and how they work
- What is a router and how they work
- Some tips about them you (may) not heard of
- Some CCNA exam questions about common networking devices
I go all in on this and I bet you will learn so much if you finish the video.
<<Back to Video#14 | Go to Video#16 >>
Again, if you have comment, suggestion or feedback please leave them below and I’ll read them one by one.
I hope you enjoy this episode. Until the next one, cheers!