Wazzup mga idol! We’re back…
On this one, we have video#16 on the CCNAPHILIPPINES VIDEO Series. Ang topic ng episode natin today is network speed and topology.
On this episode I talked about the following:
- What is network speed
- How network speed is being measured
- Network speed of the common network cabling implementation
- What is network topology
- The difference between physical and logical topology
- Different types of network topology implementation
- Cisco hierarchical model
- Collapse-core model
- Some sample ccna exam questions na related sa network speed and topology
Here’s the video.
<<Back to Video#15 | Go to Video#17 >>
Again, if you have a comment, suggestion or feedback please leave them below and I’ll read them one by one.
I hope you enjoy this episode. Until the next one, cheers!